Prepare For Canada Online Fair, August 25, 2021
Win a $100 Gift Card! To enter all you have to do is visit the online fair on August 25th 2021. This Gift card is a prepaid card welcome everywhere Visa cards are accepted. The gift card is loaded with $100 and can be used for multiple purchases for as long as value remains on the card. Contest Sponsors are not responsible for administering or ensuring compliance with the terms and conditions relating to prizes that are comprised of third-party gift cards which may contain additional terms and conditions.
Contest Rules & Regulations
(1) Agreement: These rules govern the Prepare For Canada, Win one of three $100 gift cards! Contest (the Contest). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest Rules and the decisions of the Contest Judges. All decisions of the Contest Judges are final.
(2) Sponsors: The Contest Sponsors are Destination Canada Info Inc. and their brand Prepare for Canada (www.prepareforcanada.com) (Sponsor).
(3) Eligibility: The contest is open only to legal Canadian residents who were born outside of Canada, hold landed immigrant (Permanent Resident) or citizen status in Canada, and must reside in Canada., excluding residents of the province of Quebec and employees or contractors, immediate families and anyone living with any employee or associates of the Contest, Sponsors or their corporate affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies or affiliates. All applications will have to be made online only.
Destination Canada Info Inc. reserves the right to disqualify PFC Passport entry(ies) of contestants who have conducted the required tasks in a manner or pattern which is deemed abnormal and shows an attempt to obtain an unfair advantage over other genuine contestants with normal tasks or activity patterns.
No award will be made to entries eliminated or disqualified.
Destination Canada Info Inc. and its sponsors do not cover transportation and any other costs associated with the collection of the prize money.
(4) All non-personal communication or material submitted to this website by electronic mail, upload, or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like (Submissions) are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you submit or post becomes the property of DCII and its brands.
DCII may use and reproduce such Submission freely, and for any purpose. Specifically, DCII is free to use for any purposes whatsoever (including but not limited to the developing, manufacturing, advertising and marketing of products) any ideas, artwork, inventions, developments, suggestions or concepts contained in any Submission you send to this website. Any such use is without compensation to the party submitting information. By making a Submission, you are also warranting that you own the material/content submitted that it is not defamatory and that DCIIs use will not violate any third party’s rights or otherwise place us in breach of any applicable laws. DCII is under no obligation to use the information submitted.
(5) Contest: The Contest period runs from August 25th 2021 08:30 AM EDT to August 25th 2021 4:00 PM EDT (the Contest Period). There will be three winners chosen at random.
(5) How to Enter: Entrants must register and visit the online virtual fair. The winner will be contacted by email by a representative of Destination Canada Information Inc. (DCII). If the winner cannot be reached within 48 hours at the time of initial contact by a representative from Prepare For Canada, an alternative entry will be selected until such time as a potential winner satisfies the terms of this section.
(6) (Three) (3) Prizes Available: The three prizes are $100 gift cards to each winner. If the winner is unable or unwilling to claim the Prize within 60 days, for any reason, the next eligible entry selected by random draw will be contacted and the first entrant will have no further claim to the Prize.
(7) Privacy: We will use personal contact information to administer the Contest, including contacting, announcing and promoting prize winners. Entrants who wish to receive further information from Prepareforcanada.com, may Opt-In by checking the appropriate box on the online survey form. Contests are run in compliance with the Prepareforcanada.coms privacy code, which may be found in full at http://www.prepareforcanada.com/privacy-policy/
(8) Banning: The sponsors may, in their sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering the contest they believe to be abusing the Contest Rules. Such abuse includes entering false information, entering more than one entry and fraudulent voting techniques.
(9) Declaration and Release: Prior to receiving the prize, the winner will be required to show valid photo ID, copy of PR card/Canadian passport proving permanent resident status and must sign a declaration of eligibility and compliance with the Contest Rules. The winner will be required to sign a release and consent to publicity form, releasing and indemnifying the Contest Sponsors and their respective parent(s), subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related companies and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising, media buying and promotional agencies from any liability in connection with the Contest and/or the Prize, including but not limited to injuries, death, damages or losses of any kind resulting from the Contest, including but not limited to acceptance or use of the Prize.
Prior to receiving the Prize, the prize winner shall each agree to have his/her name, city of residence, photograph, portrait, likeness, voice and/or image and statements used in any and all forms of media, without further compensation by the Contest Sponsor and/or their advertising and promotional agencies. If the Prepare For Canada representative does not receive the signed form as contemplated herein, back within 48 hours, then Prepare For Canada may draw for another potential winner and the first winner will have no further claim to the prize.
(10) General: The Contest Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Contest or the Contest Rules at any time without notice. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and are not convertible. All prizes are awarded as is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed, beyond standard warranties. Contest Sponsors are not liable for any errors or negligence that may arise in connection with this Contest or the Prize. The Sponsors reserve the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or approximate value. The Contest Sponsors are not responsible for lost or misdirected or late or ineligible entries. Winner must be willing to accept prize delivery upon Contest Sponsors terms and delivery times.
(11) Subject to Applicable Laws: This Contest is governed by and subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. This Contest is governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules and the decisions of the Judges in awarding the prize, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants. Failure to comply with these Contest Rules may void the entrants rights to any Prize.
(12) Other: The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or the Contest rules at any time without notice. All prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable. The Sponsor is not liable for any lost, late, misdirected or stolen entries or inability to process entries, or any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this Contest, including technical failures on the part of Contest software, virus, website down-time, human error or property damage incurred by any Contest entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. Use of any automated system including robotic or form filling software to enter or participate in this Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of entry. Authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.